1. Information on how to participate forms part of the Terms and Conditions. Participation in this incentive deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this incentive, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can participate
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all registered brokerages of the Promoter and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Participants’).
4. The Promoter is GoGetta Equipment Funding (ABN 88 124 102 647) of Park Tower, 20 Pidgeon Close, West End QLD 4101 (‘Promoter’).
How to participate
5. Eligible Participants may participate in this incentive during the Promotional Period (defined below) by increasing Eligible Sales in accordance with the clauses below.
6. Eligible Participants will be classified, by the Promoter, into one of four categories (see below) based on their results from Q2 – FY 15/16 – 1 October to 31 December 2015. New brokerages that are accredited during the campaign will also be eligible.
7. Eligible Contract is defined to mean a new contract which is not with an excluded entity (meaning an entity or individual associated with the Eligible Entrant in any way i.e. family members, entities in which the Eligible Entrant has an interest). Eligible Contracts must have been validly executed in compliance with applicable laws and the Promoter’s policies and must not be withdrawn or cancelled prior to the date that the reward is sent to the Eligible Entrant. Any contract which is the subject of a dispute will not count as an Eligible Contract.
Incentive Period and Rewards
8. The incentive commences on 01/02/16 at 12:01 AM and closes 30/04/16 at 11:59 PM (‘Incentive Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
9. If, during the Incentive Period, an Eligible Entrant realises an:
9.1. Increase from 1 to at least 3 Eligible Contracts in the quarter, they will receive a $2K VISA Gift Card;
9.2. Jump from 2 to at least 6 Eligible Contracts in in the quarter, they will receive a $4K VISA Gift Card;
9.3. Jump from 3 to at least 9 Eligible Contracts in in the quarter, they will receive a $6K VISA Gift Card; and
9.4. Jump from 4 to at least 12 Eligible Contracts in in the quarter, they will receive a $8K VISA Gift Card.
10. An entrant may be entitled to a maximum of one of the above rewards (they do not accumulate).
11. The number of Eligible Contracts counted towards an incentive will be rounded down to the nearest incentive level, as set out in clause 9.
12. Rewards will be sent within 8 weeks of the end of the Incentive Period.
13. If the Promoter is unable to contact a reward winner of reward to claim fulfilment, that winner will forfeit the reward in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their reward and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Incentives will be awarded in the name of the broker as recorded by GoGetta- i.e. the business.
Further Terms and Conditions
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this incentive cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this incentive if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this incentive. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this incentive.
16. If a reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the reward for an alternative reward of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the reward that the Eligible Entrant comply with all the conditions of use of the reward and reward supplier’s requirements. Each reward must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the reward as stated.
17. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to deliver rewards to the addresses provided. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any rewards returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request Eligible Entrants to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a reward. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the incentive is final and binding on each person who participates. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. Reward winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their acceptance of a reward and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that reward.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a reward.