1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all registered brokers of the Promoter who are located in Australia and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter will make the ultimate decision.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is GoGetta Equipment Funding (ABN 88 124 102 647) of Park Tower, 20 Pidgeon Close, West End QLD 4101 (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
6. Eligible Entrants may enter this competition by settling contracts (which will be deemed to have been completed once a contract number is assigned by the Promoter against an application) with the Promoter during the Promotional Period (defined below).
7. Entrants must provide, on request, contact details to be eligible to win. Only settled contracts that have not been cancelled, or otherwise found to be invalid, prior to the competition close will be counted in the determination of the winner.
When to enter
8. The competition commences on 01/07/2016 at 08:30 AM and closes 30/09/2016 at 05:00 PM (‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
9. The winner will be determined at the Promoter’s Premises on 06/10/2016 at 11:00. The winner will be determined on the highest value of dollars within a contract settled during the Promotional Period. The Promoter reserves the right to consider other aspects pertaining to the entrant’s performance during the Promotional Period if there is a tie. The Promoter has absolute discretion to determine the ultimate winner.
10. The prize will be awarded to the broker, being a business, against the ABN recorded in the Promoter’s database for the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the Promoter will make the ultimate determination of their identity.
11. The Promoter may select an alternative winner in the event that the first entrant judged as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email and their names will be published online at www.gogetta.com.au/ready-settle-go on 11/10/2016.
Prize on offer
13. Total prize value is $115,000 (Including GST), as at 13/06/16. The prizes on offer are:
1st Prize – 2016 Audi A4 TFSI Sedan (including on roads cost) – Total Value $80,000
2nd Prize – 2016 Yamaha FX SVHO Jet Ski Cruiser + trailer – Total Value $25,000
3rd Prize – An Australian Sports Marketing (ASM) Ultimate Experience Card to the value of $10,000
The card can be used to cover flights, accommodation, event ticketing, private transfers, gifts etc and is valid for sports / events / travel to any destination in the world at the discretion of the winner e.g. Wimbledon / F1 Monaco Grand Prix / Disneyland.
14. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery of the car or the Jet Ski Cruiser and Trailer. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from an Australian capital city and for collecting the vehicle within 30 days. The prize value includes on-road costs. In WA, winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
16. If the chosen winner of the car or the Jet Ski Cruiser and Trailer is under the age of 18 they must hold a current Australian driver’s licence as at the judge date. If a chosen winner under the age of 18 does not hold such a licence, the car will be registered in the name of the winner’s nominated parent or adult guardian on behalf of the winner.
17. The ASM voucher is valid for 12months from issue date and is subject to further terms and conditions.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual or broker who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
19. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any travel on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
20. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the validity of their entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
21. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
23. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
25. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
26. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.